Complaints and Appeals
What can be the Subject of a Grievance?
The subject of a grievance may be any comments regarding suspected violation or infringement of:
- Rules of conduct regarding the Company Policy
- Stakeholder rights
- Cases involving corruption or illegal transactions
- Environmental protection regulations
- Human rights or illegal working conditions in the context of obtaining raw materials, diamonds and precious stone
The subject of a grievance may also be other circumstances resulting in dissatisfaction with the action or inaction by the Company or its employees.
What can be the Subject of a Request?
The subject of a request may be, in particular, matters related to improving the organization, strengthening the rule of law, streamlining work and preventing abuses, as well as protecting property, and better meeting customer needs.
What should you remember?
The content of a letter, not its external form, determines whether the letter is a grievance, request or complaint.
Formal Requirements for Grievance and Request
A grievance or request should include:
- full name (name) of the person/entity filing the grievance or request,
- address (indication of town, street, house and premises number) of the person/entity filing the grievance or request,
- content of the grievance or request (the content may be expressed in any way, but it is important that the subject of the grievance or request can be determined on its basis).
A grievance or request that does not contain the full name (name) and address of the person/entity filing the grievance or request will not be considered.
How and where to File a grievance or request?
A grievance or request can be filed at the PZ Stelmach Sp. z o.o. registered office in writing to the Production Director or electronically to the following address: email@example.com
Deadline for Resolving the Grievance
Each grievance or request is considered without undue delay. The maximum deadline for resolving a grievance or request is 14 days from the date of their receipt by the Company.
Notification on the Grievance or Request Resolution Method
When the proceedings regarding a grievance or request is complete the person/entity filing the grievance or request is informed - in writing - on the matter resolution method.
PZ Stelmach Sp. z o. o. assures that the above procedure has been developed and implemented in order to constantly improve the quality of our services. We declare that we will not take any retaliatory actions against any grievance or request authors.